The latest TEX series is a marriage of the best and most useful features, characteristics and performance of the breaker range it replaces, and a number of new, but well-proven features such as Atlas Copco's solid body concept and the two-step trigger, SOFSTART.
- Solid body concept...The solid housing design contains fewer parts - and that means greater reliability. It also allows for fast and exceptionally easy on-site service - a few basic tools are all you need.
- PE Vibro-Reduced breakers...For the new PE breakers, with spring-mounted handles, we have further improved the vibration characteristics, decreasing the vibration emissions. The new breakers are still as hard-hitting and reliable as the previous TEX seriers, but with greater operator confort and more productivity.
- PS Breakers - noise reduced, standard breakers...These fixed-handle breakers feature all the advantages of the PE series except the vibro-reducing handles. They are as hardy, reliable and productive as ever.
- SOFSTART trigger - full chisel control...These breakers come with a two-step trigger that gives you full control when starting a cut - even under difficult conditions
- Handling made easier - The air inlet swivel rotates easily, even when pressurized
- Noise Reduction - The wear-resistant polyurethane silencer cuts noise emission by up to 75% (as compared to the same machine without noise reduction). Its slim profile lets the operator see the point of the chisel and the work piece.
- Air Cushioning - To reduce vibration and wear, the piston turns on air-cushions at either end of the cylinder. When the machines are working off-load, this practically eliminates metal-to-metal contact.
- Integrated Lubricator helps minimize tool wear and is excellent for cold conditions, when it can be used for anti-freeze, such as Atlas Copco AIR-OIL. It holds enough lubricant for an entire shift.
- Atlas Copco's HAPS system - By reducing the in-use vibration value of the machine, Atlas Copco's HAPS system decreases the negative effects of harmful vibration at a given trigger time. The PE series machines allow up to 7 times the trigger time of conventional fixed-handled machines at a given level of vibration-exposure for the operator.
- Service jobs
- General demolition
- For use in soft and medium hard material
** FREE SHIPPING within the Continental United States