CP 1260 Paving Breaker 1-1/4 x 6"
More power and lighter weight than the previous version CP 1230. The CP 1260 breakers are both heavy duty, robust tools well suited for medium demolition work in construction and plant maintenance.
APPLICATIONS - Tough construction and plant maintenance work such as breaking reinforced concrete, heavy road work, cutting tarmac, frozen ground or non-consolidated rock and for general demolition work.
These new 60 pound breakers continue the tradition of the well-known CP 1230 with outstanding roubustness and reliability in tough working conditions. Plus, they offer more power and are lighter weight.
- Alloy steel forgings - excellent durability
- Equipped with four-bolt backhead
- Integral oiler - continuous lubrication
- Heavy-duty front head springs - reduce reaction back to operator
- Reversible piston - reduces maintenance costs
- Air inlet swivel - for easy handling
- "Hushed Power" versions - CP S- and SVR- versions are equipped with mufflers
- Vibration reducing handles (SVR models)
- Improved modern design for excellent durability
** FREE GROUND SHIPPING WITHIN CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES
||11/4 x 6
|VR Handle Included
|Vibration Leve 3 Axes (ISO 20643)
ACCESSORIES & COMMON REPLACEMENT PARTS