We have used scientific methods to improve efficiency and ergonomics in breaking equipment for 60 years. The RTEX is the nexus of our efforts.
First of all RTEX is 25% lighter, yet it has more power. Secondly, it uses 50% less air than a conventional breaker. And thirdly, RTEX has stiff handles with vibration values comparable to machines with flexible anti-vibration handles. These advantages mean you can save big chunks of both money and time.
Thanks to the unique piston design, the RTEX doubles the interaction time compared to ordinary breakers. That means you can use an RTEX breaker and still match the breaking power of a much heavier breaker. The efficient stroke mechanism radically lowers energy consumption. A comparable TEX uses 34 litres of air per second. A TEX 220 uses 29 liters. The RTEX only uses 18 litres per second. That saves you money on fuel by allowing you to downsize on the compressor or run several breakers on the existing equipment.
- Precision Breaking - the improved SOFSTART™ system helps you slowly release the energy of the breaker as it's needed. It gives you perfect control when making crucial first cuts.
- Double Up - RTEX is so clever it can cut your air consumption by half. Get a smaller compressor or run two on one. Either way you save money.
- Piston Design and Interaction Time - The long piston design gives more interation time than a shorter conventional piston. And with more interaction time for each blow, the power produced with the RTEX is more effective for breaking concrete.
- Less Vibration at the Source - The counter force when the piston moves downwards is constant due to the Constant Pressure Chamber. This minimizes the vibration the operator is exposed to. In an ordinary breaker the pressure above and blow the piston is constantly shifting in both places. This adds to the machine vibrations.
- Air Cushions Protect You - Air cushions, above and below the piston, protect both you and the RTEX during operation. As the piston reaches its end position air cushions are gradually activated.
- RHEX - The Power Chisel - Less weight and vibration - the RHEX chisel is specfically designed for the RTEX. It maximizes the power from the piston to the ground and it's also lighter than a conventional chisel, which makes handling easier. The concave design facilitates transport of broken material in order to increase effectiveness, since broken material acts as a dampener. The design also reduces the risk of jamming