30-50 LB CLASS PAVING BREAKER
TEX Series Pneumatic Breakers
The latest TEX series is a marriage of the best and most useful features, characteristics and performance of the breaker range it replaces, ad a number of new, but well-proven features such as Atlas Copco's solid body concept and the two-step trigger, SOFSTART.
- SOFSTART Trigger - Full Chisel Control:These breakers come with a two-step trigger that gives you full control when starting a cut - even under difficult conditions.
- Handling Made Easier The air inlet swivel rotates easily, even when pressurized
- Solid Body Concept - No Side Bolts, Great Reliability The one-piece solid housing means fewer parts for greater reliability. The housing has also been made shorter in all breakers except the TEX 140 and 150. This together with a low center of gravity gives good balance
- The Integrated Lubricator helps minimize tool wear and is excellent for cold conditions, when it can be used for anti-freeze. It holds enough lubricant for an entire shift.
- Atlas Copco HAPS System By reducing the in-use vibration value of the machine, Atlas Copco's HAPS system decreases the negative effects of harmful vibration at a given grigger time. The PE series machines allow up to 7 times the trigger time of conventional fixed-handled machines at a given level of vibration-exposure for the operator
- Noise Reduction The wear-resistant polyurethane silencer cuts noise emisssion by up to 75% (as compared to the same machine without noise reduction, ISO 3744). Its slim profile lets the operator see the point of the chisel and the work-piece.
- Air Cushioning To reduce v ibration and wear, the piston turns on air-chusions at either end of the cylinder. When the machines are working off-load, this practically eliminates metal-to-metal contact.
** FREE Ground Shipping within the Continental United States