Heavy Weight (50lb Class) Rock Drills
Whether you are in construction or quarrying, you want a rock drill that is productive, comfortable and safe. Meet the new generation of surface rock drills, the SRD range.
- Production drilling
FREE shipping within Continental United States*
- Single body design - More reliability and easier to service. This solid housing eliminates leakeages and increases the lifetime of the cylinder. You can (dis)assemble the SRD easily, so service becomes a breeze.
- Assisted Flushing Technology - Uninterruped drilling and 17% more productivity. Turn the flashing valve open to active the SRD's Assisted Flushing Technology. This allows an additional flow of compressed air through a pathway in the cylinder, flushing the drill hole without interrupting operations.
- Ergonomic handles - 50% lower hand and arm vibrations. Lower vibrations mean more comfort and you can work longer with your drill. An SRD drill has a vibration level that is 50% lower than that of a comparable RH rock drill of the previous generation.
- Improved silencer - Noise redutions with 2dB may not seem a lot, but it makes a lot of difference, especially if you run more than one drill at the same time.
- Quick tool changes - kick-latch retainers allow you to quickly and easily swap tools.
- Comfortable drilling - built-in silencers, a lightweight design and vibration reducers ensure safe and comfortable operations. Thanks to HAPS (Hand and Arm Vibration Protection System), vibrations are reduced up to 75%.
- Balanced performance - these surface rock drills are designed for excellent balance, without adding unnecessary weight.
||Shank size (in)
|Air consumption (cfm)
||Impact frequency (bpm)
||Rotation speed (rpm)
||1 x 41/4
||7/8 x 41/4
Atlas Copco will not accept returns on line items of $90.00 or less